Knowledge Management and Communication (KMC)deals with aspects of storing knowledge products to be used
as reference as and when required. This is to ensure efficiency of program delivery, overall program quality
and improve access to knowledge hub. Dissemination of information through various medium is an important part of the KMC.
- Institutionalizing a regular documentation process by capturing information in the form of case studies, video films, etc.
- Creating best practice case studies and flagging implementation challenges
- Preparation of IEC material and printing of capacity building manuals with reference of available material
resource from other states and customization for state use and preparation of SHG and federation books of records.
- As part of EC/Communication strategy for the Mission, the states would identify, train and use the services
of cultural teams to sensitize the communities and mobilize them into SHGs. The teams trained in specially
prepared skits/dance/drama sequences could be deployed in interior and difficult-to-mobilize areas.
- Development of 'Field Tool Kit' - pamphlets, flip charts, posters, sleeping bags, torch-lights, etc. to equip
and enable the team in the implementation process
- Undertake preparation of Practitioner’s tool kits that can be used for training the CBOs. The toolkit would have two modules:
- Training of staff on COM (IB & CB); and
- CRP Strategy and guidelines
- Promotion of good governance practices
- Sharing of the contents with NMMU for showcasing on the proposed knowledge repository.
- Undertake all programs and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by the SPMs
- Initiate the process of providing incentives to the contributors of case studies, best practices, etc.(either community or staff)