Designation: District Coordinator-Financial Inclusion (FI)
Post graduate in finance/commerce with minimum experience of 3 yrs in Rural
Development/Agro Economics/Nationalised bank employees handling credit linkage/senior
financial advisor or senior grade position in finance and accounts.
- Implementing thematic intervention in the district
- Responsible for financial convergence and liaison with related institutions/partners
- Extending Bank Linkage support to block units
- Conduct review of Financial interventions at district level
- Developing fruitful business relationship with financial institutions
- Monitoring bank linkage progress of block units.
- Handholding support to block mission manager as required
- Facilitation in preparing the micro credit plan and consolidating the same
- Coordination in establishing linkages between financial institution and SHG/VOs
- Timely reporting review and supervision of task in the thematic area
- Designing and fostering linkages with local financial institutions
- Coordination among various financial institutions,SHGs,VOs other agencies in organizing training and exposure programmes
- Participation in Bankers Committee Meeting as a member of District Consultative Committee and coordinate in organizing meetings.
Designation: District Coordinator- Management Information System (MIS)
MCA/M.Tech (IT, Computer Science)
- 2. BCA/B.Tech (IT, Computer Science) with working experience for atleast 2 years
The District Coordinator-MIS must have excellent analytical, interpersonal,
problem-solving and supervisory skills and must be able to communicate with
management and users topics relating to the process monitoring and evaluation
and the operation of an MIS system. The individual must also have excellent
knowledge of enterprise networks and systems, consisting of mainframe and midrange
computers, IT hardware and infrastructure support, microcomputer management, data management and security.
MIS Coordinator will be responsible for
- Development of a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation (M&E) system and Plan in the District
for project planning, implementation, and evaluation, of both strategic and operational nature,
at all levels of the project and community based institutions for the District. The system is
expected to play the role of a Social Observatory, which would provide continuous feedback to
the project management and other stakeholders on the progress and quality of implementation of
Mission activities and facilitate informed decision making, mid-course corrections, and adaptations
which will be consolidated and maintained at the State level on a monthly, quarterly, half yearly and annual basis.
- Planning, development and implementation of hardware, software applications, programming and systems
network and integration of a management information system or enterprise network.
Supervisory responsibilities as well as creating plans for the use of telecommunications
integration with existing information systems.
- Compiling and consolidating MIS data from the Blocks and send the report to State Mission
Management Unit (SMMU)
- Prepare Monthly Progress Report, Quarterly Progress Report and Annual Progress Report and
send the reports to SMMU.
- Manage Governance and Accountability (GAC) Mechanism for the District and is responsible
for regular updates in the State Website.
- Handle Grievance Redress system in receiving complaints, issuing acknowledgement receipts,
issuing actions taken report and maintaining the records.
Designation: Block Accountant
Graduate and above in Commerce/Finance. Candidate having experience in working in Project/Schemes
funded by WB/GOI or social/community development sector project and with proficiency in computer
applications will be preferred. Preference will be given to the concerned District local candidate
willing to work in the Village/Block level office.
- Will be responsible for all finance and accounting functions at the District Mission Management Unit (DMMU).
- Maintaining proper books of accounts and consolidating accounts and submitting
it to the State Mission Management Unit (SMMU).
- Ensure timely and upto date upkeep of accounts regularly.
- Maintaining accounting and financial procedures at DMMU.
- Incorporating internal control in accounting system at District Levels.
- Preparing Stock Statement and updating Fixed Assets register after proper physical verification at periodic intervals.
- Assisting internal audit team in audit related matters.
- Monthly analysis of advances and ensure its proper accounting.
- Quarterly reconciliation of payments with expenditure to ensure proper accounting.
- Knowledge of online accounting.
- Assisting District Program Coordinator –Monitoring & Evaluation and MIS in data entry and related activities.