Designation: Area Coordinator.
Post Graduate in Social Work/Rural Development/Veterinary Science/Dairy/
Agro Economics/Agriculture with exposure in the thematic area in rural development, community development programme
Graduate in any discipline with working experience in the field of Rural Development for at least 5 years.
The Area Coordinator will serve in Cluster of Villages and will be
supervising the functioning of Self Help Groups (SHGs)/ Village Organizations (VOs).
The Primary responsibility of the AC will be mentoring SHGs of respective villages
and enabling them to adhere to the “Pancha Sutra” or the five cardinal principles
(Weekly Meetings, Weekly Savings, Internal Loaning, Regular Payments and Healthy Bookkeeping).
After immersion and training, the AC will be involved in the social mobilization process
in the Block level and subsequently after completion of 1 year, they will be engaged in the
Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU) in their respective thematic areas. The core functional areas of AC will be:
- Formation of new groups for social inclusion
- Capacity building of new groups including handholding training
- Grading of existing SHGs
- Selection of new SHGs for formation of Federations(Village Organizations)
- Capacity building of weak SHGs for formation of Federations (Village Organizations)
- Formations and Development of Federations (Village Organizations and their capacity building)
- Formation of livelihood collectives
- Formation of Cluster/Village, block and district federations subsequently.
- Facilitating bank linkage process.
- Building rapport with VCs and VDBs.
Designation: Block Accountant
Graduate and above in Commerce/Finance. Candidate having experience in working in
Project/Schemes funded by WB/GOI or social/community development sector project and
with proficiency in computer applications will be preferred. Preference will be given
to the concerned District local candidate willing to work in the Village/Block level office.
- Will be responsible for all finance and accounting functions at the Block Mission Management Unit (BMMU).
- Maintaining proper books of accounts and consolidating accounts and submitting it to the District Mission Management Unit (DMMU).
- Ensure timely and upto date upkeep of accounts regularly.
- Maintaining accounting and financial procedures at BMMU.
- Incorporating internal control in accounting system at Block Levels.
- Preparing Stock Statement and updating Fixed Assets register after proper physical verification at periodic intervals.
- Assisting internal audit team in audit related matters.
- Monthly analysis of advances and ensure its proper accounting.
- Quarterly reconciliation of payments with expenditure to ensure proper accounting.
- Knowledge of online accounting.
- Assisting District Program Coordinator –Monitoring & Evaluation and MIS in data entry and related activities.
Designation: Block Programme Manager
Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Rural Development/Marketing/
Veterinary Science/Dairy/Agro Economics with 5 years experience
in Social/Community Development sector preferably on Livelihoods
Promotion and poverty reduction.
BPM will be the leader of the project implementation unit at Block Level.
She/he will be supported with a team of Area Coordinators. BPM will be
steering the effective implementation of the project activities.
Key result areas of his/her performance will be
- Conceptualizing development plan and extend mentoring support to village institutions
(SHGs, VOs and BLF) through block team.
- BPM will be responsible for strengthening Village Level Organization and mentoring them.
- Designing and fostering linkages with local financial institutions.
- Building project image among Government, civil society organization, PRIs,
NGOs and other support institution. Coordinating block livelihood promotion plan
and facilitate functioning of service providers at block level. Implement partnership
plan with NGOs in the block. Planning and ensuring implementation of capacity building
activities for community institutions and project stakeholders at block level.
- Supervising Micro Credit Plan and facilitating Community Investment fund utilization of VOs/SHGs.
- Making BLF functional and extending regular handholding for managing its day to day affairs.
Designation: Data Entry Operator
- Graduate in any discipline with MS Office and Data Program familiarity with minimum 1 year of data entry experience.
- Data Entry Skills, Typing, Confidentiality, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Independence,
Documentation Skills, Problem Solving, Analyzing Information, Dependability, Results Driven.
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to
prepare source data for computer entry by liaising with BMMU and DMMU.
- Records data by operating data entry equipment; coding information; resolving processing problems
- Insert data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.